Friday, July 23, 2010

OKLAHOMA

Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
When I take you out in the surrey,
When I take you out in the surrey with the
fringe on top!
come on everyone....sing along!

It's Oklahoma
at the Moonlight Ampitheater!

Season Ticket Holders

We arrived right before the gates were opened, it was a mad dash to claim your spot on the lawn.  Our seats were the best yet!!

Have a grape....go ahead,
you know you want one.
I have only seen Oklahoma once, it was a high school prodution so you can imagine my surpise and amazement at the level produced at the Moonlight Ampitheater.  The cast held their own against the multitudes of recorded Oklahoma scores that are available today.

Another beautiful evening under the stars....ughhh...let me reprhase that....under the ominous clouds that have continued to linger in Southern California for most of July.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah