Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I-PAD

Today started like any other day....
Breakfast
Prepare lunches
Drop Finn of at school
Work
Check emails
Arrange shipments
and then...

WILL walks in with an I-PAD
"The Real Deal"

Apple supporters all around....
must admit the I-Pad blows the I-Touch out of the water,
not only in size but clarity and functionality!! 
You should hear the speakers.

At my desk, in my hands....
can this day get any better?

Poor Will,
all he wanted to do was find the golden eggs in the app "Angry Birds" ....but I couldn't stop touching the I-Pad.

SIZE COMPARISON.....
MY LITTLE OLE' I-TOUCH DOESN'T COME CLOSE.

Thanks Will for passing your I-Pad around the office.  Your father is very lucky....this was Dave's father's day gift!!  If I recall correctly, he is the second father I know that received and I-Pad on Father's Day.........just on the opposite side of the country.

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Wow he looks so much like his mom! He better hide his Ipad!! I know what you will be begging Todd for now! Hide your wallet Todd! You look great in the pictures! Keep up the great work Tiff!! Love you

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah